Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy and consider purchasing a Travel Insurance policy.
Our Refund Policy
What can be refunded? ?
• Some tours may require a minimum number of travellers to operate. The affected traveller will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances because we try our best to accommodate travellers.
• Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveller may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
• Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
What cannot be Refunded? ?
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
• No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveller after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
• Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
• Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Our Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates or fees listed under "Special Notes." Please carefully review the "Special Notes" of your tour prior to booking. Please know that we will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable.
Cancellation Made Within: Refund Policy
Less or equal to 15 days prior to departure: Non-refundable
Greater than 15 & less 30 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
30 days or more than Prior to Departure Date: 90% of total purchase amount can be refunded
Less or equal to 30 days prior to departure: Non-refundable
Greater than 30 & less 60 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
60 days or more than Prior to Departure Date: 90% of total purchase amount can be refunded
• Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form or an email from you which has been acknowledged by us.
• All cancellations must be made directly with Phurr, not with tour providers.
• In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveller’s check/cashier's check will be refunded via Bank transfer or check. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
How to Cancel a Reservation?
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without filling out a request form or an email to email@example.com will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Request Form.
• Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the Phurr Group Tours Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download Cancellation Request Form.
• Customers may print out the Phurr Group Tours Cancellation Request Form and send it to Phurr Group Tours by email or mail.
• Customers may also email a scanned/digital Cancellation Request Form with your electronic signature.
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online will be subject to a minimum INR 2000 Amendment Fee (per change). Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour (Some amendments may not be allowed for group tours):
• Changing departure date
• Changing pick up time or location
• Changing tour
• Changing guest name
• Changing itinerary
• Removing / Replacing a guest
• Adding / Replacing a guest
• The INR 2000 amendment fee is a minimum tour change fee. If you request multiple changes and/or request the adjustments at the last minute, additional fees may apply (in addition to the INR 2000 amendment fee). Paying the INR 2000 amendment fee does not guarantee a change can or will be made.
For questions please call Phurr Group Tours: +91 9999459798
Copyright © 2021 Phurr. All Rights Reserved.