Leh- Ladakh01 (With Flight, Ex-Delhi)
Leh- Ladakh01 (With Flight, Ex-Delhi)
- 8 Days/7 Nights.
- Flights Ex-Delhi.
- Breakfast(7), Lunch(5) and Dinner(7).
- All Transfer by Non AC Innova. Only 4 pax each vehicle.
- Group pickup/drop from Leh Airport/Railway station.
- Services of Travel Buddy. An assisted tour.
- 3.5* hotel at Leh, Deluxe Swiss Camps at Nubra and a very basic accommodation near Pangong lake.
- Ladakhi dance performance
- Inner line Permit.
- Entry tickets.
- Guided Monastery tour.
- Double hump Camel ride at Hunder.
Board early morning flight to Leh from Delhi (You can reach Delhi from your home location a day before departure). Transfer from Leh airport to the hotel (a short drive). Spend rest of the day at hotel as Leh is situated at 11,562ft above sea level and our body will take some time to get acclimatise to this sudden incline in altitude from Delhi to Leh. Can’t move out, boring? Nah, you won’t regret it. Sip your hot cup of tea at your hotel garden and enjoy the breathtaking view of snow clad mountains and clear blue sky, you won’t be able to take off your eyes from it. You may take a short stroll to the local market in evening. Overnight at Leh Hotel.
|3.5* Hotel||Lunch & Dinner||Innova|
You must have heard about the Magnetic Hill? Now it’s time to test its magnetic field! From here we will proceed to the confluence of Indus and Zanskar River.
On our way back to Leh, we will visit Pathar Sahib Gurdwara, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Evening at leisure and a good night sleep at your hotel.
|3.5* Hotel||Breakfast & Dinner||Innova|
Today we will visit Hemis, the wealthiest monastery of this region and one of the largest. It’s 45 km away from Leh and the route has some amazing views. It has a museum thats helps you understand the culture and heritage of this region. On our way back we will visit Thiksey Monastery, a small yet graceful Monastery tucked on a hilltop. And Rancho’s school from the movie 3 Idiots. Overnight stay at Leh.
|3.5* Hotel||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Innova|
Post breakfast, we will head towards Nubra Valley. This valley was a part of the ancient “Silk route” which connected the South and Central Asia. We will cross Khadungla Pass (18,500 ft), the highest motorable road in the world. Once we reach Nubra, you will encounter an awesome creature... double-humped camels grazing on the valley of braided Shyok River. You may go for a safari ride on camel back in the sand dunes of Nubra valley. We will check in to the Tented Swiss Camp at pretty hamlet 'Hunder' and take some rest. After returning back to the tent you will be served an early dinner.
|Deluxe Swiss Camp||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Innova|
Post breakfast, we will drive back to Leh. On our way, we will visit 515 years old Diskit Monastery. This monastery has a panoramic view of Nubra Valley and a colourful statue of Buddha. Rest of the time at leisure in Leh. In the evening, enjoy a show of Ladakhi dance performance.
|3.5* Hotel||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Innova|
Post early Breakfast, we will check-out and start our drive towards Pangong lake; a scenic wonder of Ladakh. This lake is one of the major tourist attractions of this region. Ascend to Pangong would be leisurely paced. We will reach there and check-in to our Swiss tents. Overnight stay near Pangong area. Dine and have a good night sleep.
|Very basic accommodation||Breakfast & Dinner||Innova|
Today you will experience one of the best sunrise of your lifetime…so make sure you wake up early ?. Post Breakfast, we will drive back to Leh. Evening at leisure…. go and do whatever you want to do man!
|3.5* Hotel||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Innova|
Check-out post Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Leh airport. Stay connected and see us soon!!
- 7 Nights and 8 days accommodations at 3.5* category hotel at Leh, Deluxe Swiss camp at Nubra and a very basic accommodation near Pangong area on twin sharing basis. We provide single sharing accommodation for a supplementary cost. In case interested, please let us now while making the booking itself. All rooms are base category.
- Airfare ex-Delhi (To and Fro) in economy class with no meals on board. Group pickup from Airport.
- Most of the Meals, Breakfast(7), Lunch(5) and Dinner(7). Set menu or buffet for all meals. Breakfast and Dinner would be provided in hotel/Resort and Lunch in local restaurants. 1 liter bottle of water every day. Only Veg meals would be served at Pangong and Nubra. First day Breakfast and last day lunch and dinner not included.
- Services of Travel Buddy experienced in taking care of elderly (45+ age group).
- Though most of Ladakh region has very good roads maintained my BRO, but journey to the high altitude passes can be rought. To make it comfortable, we hire Innova for all transfer with an occupancy of 4 pax each vehicle. AC won’t run. Seats on rotational basis.
- Double-hump camel ride at Nubra.
- Inner line permit charges.
- Group pickup/drop from Leh Airport.
- Toll tax and parking fee of group vehicle.
- Sightseeing entry tickets to monuments as per tour plan.
- Goods and Service Tax payable to Govt. of India.
- Train and airfare To and Fro from your hometown to Delhi is not included.
- Accommodation at Delhi not included. The same can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Sightseeing, attraction and services tickets not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any extension of stay in hotel and check-in/check-out time pre/post standard 12:00 pm - 11:00 am followed at all domestic hotels.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, beverages, personal meal orders, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, room service charges, airport departure tax etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as health problem, road blocks, landslide, accidents & any emergency evacuations.
- Any expense for Travel insurance.
- Any meals, beverages and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Contact Us For Booking
How to Book?
- Call us on (+91) # 9999459798/9711596164 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and request your booking.
- Send us a copy of Identity, Address and Age proof (on mail or WhatsApp).
- Fill and send “Phurr Declaration” form within 5 days on initiating advance.
- Pay Rs.20,000 as 'tour booking fee' by on-line NEFT/IMPS transfer or cheque in favour of our bank account.
- Pay balance amount 30 days before tour departure date.
- If you want us to make train/flight booking from/to your hometown, approx. amount of same to be paid at time of booking. Remaining to be adjusted with balance payment. Please call us for further details.
Important Facts for Traveller:
- We are traveling Leh by Air and it’s on an altitude above 3500 mtrs/11000 fts, you must allow your body to acclimatise to the high altitude and low oxygen. High altitude sickness or Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) is a risky condition faced by tourist who do not give enough time to themselves to acclimatise. This is even more important when you are reaching leh via air from a place at low altitude like Delhi.
- High Altitude Pulmonary Oedema (HAPO) and High Altitude Cerebral Oedema (HACO) are some serious forms of AMS that could be life-threatening.
- The most common symptoms of AMS are breathlessness, disturb sleep, headache, loss of appetite, dizziness and nausea. To avoid Acute Mountain sickness, please follow: Complete rest for 24 hrs after landing at Leh, move slowly and take deep breaths while moving around till the time your body get used to it and do not try to match a fast mover, walk at a low pace.
- Most of the people who plan a visit to Leh by Air start taking Diamox tablet 3 days prior to departure and continue till the time they get use to high altitude. However, you must consult your doctor before starting this medicine and prescribed a recommended dosage.
- Though 50 plus age group have lesser impact of altitude sickness, we suggest you to consult your doctor before optioning for this tour and prescribe required medication in advance.
- Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License/etc.) for security purposes & hotel policy.
- Mobile signals and WiFi connectivity is weak all across Leh region.
- The tourism infrastructure in Leh are not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.
- Stay at Pangong and Nubra would be in Swiss tents.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost.
- Due to shortage of power the guest sometimes, may have to bear it with candle light.
- Basic personal items to be carried includes a feather jacket & heavy woollens during winter and light woollens during summer, walking boots, Umbrella or rainproof jacket during monsoon, torch, spare batteries, water flask, cold cream, personal medicines & Sunglasses.
COVID related expenses, precautions and requirements:
- Araogya Setu app to be downloaded and installed.
- E-pass to enter the state would be arranged by us.
- Sightseeing to all crowded places to be avoided.
- One sanitised vehicle for entire journey.
- Accommodation in hotels following all govt. protocols.
- We follow all Covid protocols but in case someone tests Covid positive he/she needs to be isolated and return to their hometown immediately for their safety and to save others from getting infected. We will help you arrange your return from the tour and all expense related to this evacuation are not covered in tour cost.
I am at X place, will I go alone from here? We don’t plan travel from a specific region as we have a clientele from all over India. Though we can still suggest you the best possible way for arrival and departure (both Flights and Train). Most of our travellers will travel in the same train or flight which has been suggested by us. So, you do not need to worry, as chances are that you won’t be travelling alone. We try to patch you up with a co-traveller from the same location.
I am a single woman, is it safe for me? We have a good percentage of single women joining each tour and we put in extra effort to ensure your safety by ensuring someone is always there to help you out. Talk to us and you will be more confident in joining us. Just call us now!
How can I book train or Flight to reach and depart from the specified cities? You are most welcome to contact us for arranging Train/Air travel arrangement from your hometown at a nominal service charge.
Review time! So it started with my mother coming across this page “Phurr” which is a travel group for 45 + people. She wanted to try this as she always wishes to travel and explore places but somehow the timing never matched with our schedule. However what made her more interested was that the trips were very budget friendly (to take that risk of even if it does not go well its fine!). I must say I was very much apprehensive about whether she will enjoy and most importantly if she would be comfortable, would there be someone to help in those small needs when you travel at that age, will there be someone to assist her with the luggage etc during the journey, how will she commute from the station to hotel, what if the hotels and activities mentioned in the itinerary does not match to the actual, etc and etc. Even so I took details of all the hotel reservations and contact numbers before her trip started but none of them was of any use..all thanks to Gaurav! As soon as my mother boarded the train he was in touch with her. Even so he figured out that the train was running late much before even I did. He was there on the station waiting for her and I knew that I can worry less with such a great start. Also my mother was amazed with all the arrangements, the hotels was exactly as mentioned in the itinerary. Also there were so many activities, games involved in between the sight seeings that she had a lot of fun along with the other group members. So much so, that she had no time to even call me or talk to me much during the trip. She mentioned that Gaurav was an awesome travel buddy and ensured each member is having fun always. After this wonderful experience I am insisting my mother to travel more with Phurr. I strongly recommend this travel group. Happy travelling!!- - Yashi Nangalia (Mumbai)
Services of Phurr travels are excellent. Gaurav listens to each problem very patiently and try to solve them at his best. Keep it up!!- - Mrs. Jaspal Kaur Sikka (Delhi)
My daughter sponsored a 4 days tour package for me through Phurr - A Travel and Adventure Group for 45+/ Senior citizens to Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra. Phurr Travel organiser Mr. Gaurav Kumar’s interaction with travellers is really good. He listens to every ones needs and problems very patiently and solves them quickly, encouraging the travellers to travel with ease. He provides service of guides at each and every place. Those who find it difficult to walk or climb on the 1st day were found doing these easily from the next day onwards. Thus their confidence level and energy level increases day by day. I have enjoyed sightseeing, seeing tigers from their living place, seeing Palaces and forts and swimming at the heritage resort. The stay and food provided was also very good. I enjoyed the trip very much. I love to travel with Phurr Travel group again as it gives plenty of Phurr. The care of the organiser Mr. Gaurav Kumar and the wonderful everlasting memories of the travel will remain forever in my memory. In my opinion giving a chance to travel with Phurr – A Travel Group to your parents and elders will surely change their minds as the tour stimulates their stamina level and confidence. So I recommend everyone to give a chance and encourage 45+/ Senior citizens to experience a travel through Phurr A Travel Group. ….Hats off to Mr. Gaurav Kumar, the organiser of Phurr a Travel and Adventure Group.- - Remadevi IC (Kerala)
Phurr Travel is indeed most professional personal caring travel group. Recently I traveled with them to Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra tour and find their quality, quantity, accuracy and customers delight superb/outstanding . Mr. Gaurav, it's promoter is a nice young man who knows customer's expectations . He understands if a customer is to him out of so many options it got to be given VVIP treatment and he renders. I wish him all the best with my strong recommendations.- - Mahavir Tiwari (Gurgaon)
Back from a lovely trip with unknown people. At first I had some apprehensions bcoz I had found this group on Facebook and I had shortlisted it as it was budget friendly. My daughter encouraged me so I took the leap of faith and now I thank god for that!! Gaurav became a friend a travel buddy in couple of hrs...very caring but also at times giving that extra push so that no one miss anything that will be regretted afterwards. He even took care to keep us entertained by playing tambola and antakshari after the day tour when everyone seemed to be engaged in their mobile. Thank you Gaurav for accompanying us on those random shopping plans. I totally enjoyed the trip and looking forward for more info future.- - Sunita Tharad Nangalia (Kolkata)
Phurr travellers have added another set of satisfied clients who had super fun,met some great people who were like minded and on top of that found an amazing person Mr Gaurav who is an informed traveler. The stories which I have heard from my parents in law about the recent trip literally made me feel that Gaurav goes an extra mile to ensure that he was traveling with his own family and took utmost care of people around him. It was a well organized tour and gave us the confidence that our parents will enjoy and at the same time taken care of when it is Gaurav and his team. Kudos! It was all the more surprising to see my father in law talking endless good things and praising Gaurav’s style of keeping the group engaged and made sure they are safe & comfortable. The arrangements were neatly done, well planned & catered to travel styles for elders. I definitely recommend all the kids to be rest assured when there parents are on a trip with Phurr. Look forward for more such trips with you guys!- - Kriti Prateek (Delhi)
Phurr travels are very good tour organiser, we appreciate their sincerity and public dealing very much from our hearts. The organiser used to take too much pain for their esteemed customers. In fact Mr Gaurav Kumar is a nice gentleman who is the main architect behind all the tours. They can be contacted for any forthcoming tours. All the best.- - Kamal Kumar Srivastava (Lucknow)
Thank You Gaurav for making Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra trip a memorable one for my Parents (Goldy Cheema and Harinder Pal Singh Cheema). They can't stopping praising Phurr and the organiser. I'm so happy to see my parents so happy after coming back from the trip. Thank you Gaurav for adding that family touch in the trip. Keep up the good work and best of luck for future.- - Jasleen Arpan Salwan (Delhi)
I would definitely recommend Phurr to people around me. All the credit goes to Mr. Gaurav, the organiser. I’m saying this so confidently because my in laws (Goldy Cheema and Harinder Pal Singh Cheema) recently went on the tour to Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra. They really had a comfortable stay and enjoyed thoroughly. The trip was planned so well especially keeping in mind the age group. Thank you Gaurav for putting so much efforts to make it perfect for your travellers. Keep up the good work and wish you all the best for future.- - Arpan Salwan (Delhi)
I have an opportunity to go to Ranthambore safari with Phurr travel group it was an amazing experience. Mr. Gaurav Kumar is a great organiser. The itinerary was planned in such a way that we all group travellers were so much excited n enthusiastic that we never realised any hassle. It was at ease especially for my husband . Everything was well organised by Gaurav. Food n Hotels were at par excellence n utmost important was he treated each one of us(all travellers r 50+) as his own parents n family members.i m looking forward for more trips n want to phurr n explore new places with this travel group. Extremely safe for solo woman traveller also Thanks Gaurav ji for such an amazing tour. Last but not least his humbleness n down to earth behaviour is always appreciated- - Reena Vikram (Delhi)
Copyright © 2021 Phurr. All Rights Reserved.