Rishikesh Tour (Ex Delhi)
Rishikesh Tour (Ex Delhi)
- 3 Days/ 2 Nights.
- *4 star Riverside Boutique Hotel at Rishikesh.
- An Assisted tour for 45+ and Senior Citizens.
- All Transfer by A/C Deluxe coach.
- Private ghat Ganga Snan (Holy Dip) with life jackets.
- Ganga Arti at Triveni Ghat and Private Ghat.
- River Rafting/Waterfall trek.
- Guided Spiritual Walk on the Ganges on the Aastha Path.
- Group pickup/drop from Central Delhi.
- 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner at hotel.
Early morning, we will gather at a meeting point in Delhi and start our onwards journey to Rishikesh (250 KM- 6 hrs). Reach Rishikesh and unwind yourself on the majestic bank of Maa Ganga. Your hotel is situated at a beautiful location which is right at the bank of Ganga and yet not over crowded. There’s a nice and clean walk-path along the river just in front of the hotel for some leisurely strolls.
In evening, we will attend Ganga Arti at Triveni Ghat (20mins walk from hotel). Either board your vehicle to reach there or just come with us for a soothing walk along the ghat. Return and have your dinner at the hotel. Stay at Rishikesh hotel.
|4* Hotel||Dinner||A/C Coach|
Rise and take an early morning walk alongside Ganga. Prepare yourself for a Yoga session. Try some Asana, followed by a guided meditation (1hr).
Post breakfast, you can join us for some adventure, White water river rafting! Brahmpuri Rafting Stretch: The stretch from Brahmpuri to Rishikesh is the easiest and the shortest one, around 9 km. It is a Grade 1 rafting expedition and is meant for beginners. People of any age can enjoy this mighty ride. A trek to NeerGarh Waterfall would be arranged for travellers not opting for river rafting.
Evening Arti at Triveni Ghat or you can just attend a Private Arti in our hotel premises itself. Night stay and dinner at the hotel.
|4* Hotel||Breakfast & Dinner||A/C Coach|
Wake-up and get ready to say good bye to the Ganges. Spend some more time listening to the river and attending the morning Arti at hotel’s private ghat. Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head towards Delhi (7 to 8 hrs). Rewind the memories created in last 3 days with people who were no more than some unknown faces and now feel like an old bunch of buddies. Take the memories back home till we meet again!
- 2 Nights and 3 days accommodations at *4 star Riverside Boutique Hotel on twin sharing basis. We provide single sharing accommodation for a supplementary cost. In case interested, please let us now while making the booking itself.
- Private ghat Ganga Snan (Holy Dip) with life jackets.
- Waterfall trek. Guided Spiritual Walk on the Ganges on the Aastha Path.
- Ganga Arti at Triveni Ghat and Private Ghat.
- 1 River Rafting.
- 1 Yoga/Meditation session at the hotel.
- A/C coach or Tempo Traveller for transfer from Delhi to Rishikesh. Seats on rotational basis.
- Set menu or buffet for all meals. Breakfast(2) and Dinner(2).
- Group pickup and Drop from Central Delhi.
- Services of Travel Buddy experienced in taking care of elderly (45+ age group). I Gaurav Kumar founder of “Phurr” go along with all my group tours to ensure we provide the best traveling experience to all group members.
- Toll tax and parking fee of group vehicle.
- Goods and Service Tax payable to Govt. of India.
- COVID 19 RT-PCR test charges (in case applicable).
- Lunches are not included in this package. Why? Rishikesh is also known as a backpacker’s paradise. It has some beautiful cafes/restaurants with a large variety of cuisine and we are sure you want to try as per your preference.
- Tea and Coffee or any other expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, beverages, personal meal orders, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, room service charges, airport departure tax etc.
- Train and airfare To and Fro from your hometown to Delhi is not included.
- Sightseeing, attraction and service tickets not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any extension of stay in hotel and check-in/check-out time pre/post standard followed at all domestic hotels.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as personal health problem, road blocks, landslide, accidents & any emergency evacuations.
- Extra Services if taken.
- Room upgrade charges incase required.
Contact Us For Booking
How to Book?
- Call us on (+91) # 9999459798/9711596164 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and request your booking
- Send us a copy of Identity, Address and Age proof (on mail or WhatsApp).
- Pay Rs.5,000 as 'tour booking fee' by on-line NEFT/IMPS transfer or cheque in favour of our bank account or GooglePay.
- Pay balance amount 30 days before tour departure date.
- If you want us to make train/flight booking, approx. amount of same to be paid at time of booking. Remaining to be adjusted with balance payment. Please call us for further details.
COVID related expenses, precautions and requirements:
- All tourists travelling to Uttarakhand "may" require COVID 19 RT-PCR test not exceeding 72 hrs prior to arrival at state border. The reports need to be shown at the time of entering the state. Right not it is not mandtory.
- Araogya Setu app to be downloaded and installed.
- E-pass to enter the state would be arranged by us. Covid test report to be shared with us 24 hrs before departure.
- Sightseeing to all crowded places to be avoided.
- One sanitised vehicle for entire journey.
- Accommodation in hotels following all govt. protocols.
- Free cancellation for anyone tested positive for Covid-19 within 30 days of departure. RT- PCR report with cancellation request to be shared at least 48 hrs of departure.
- We follow all Covid protocols but in case someone tests Covid positive he/she needs to be isolated and return to their hometown immediately for their safety and to save others from getting infected. We will help you arrange your return from the tour and all expense related to this evacuation are not covered in tour cost.
I am at X place, will I go alone from here? We don’t plan travel from a specific region as we have a clientele from all over India. Though we can still suggest you the best possible way for arrival and departure (both Flights and Train). Most of our travellers will travel in the same train or flight which has been suggested by us. So, you do not need to worry, as chances are that you won’t be travelling alone. We try to patch you up with a co-traveller from the same location.
I am a single woman, is it safe for me? We have a good percentage of single women joining each tour and we put in extra effort to ensure your safety by ensuring someone is always there to help you out. Talk to us and you will be more confident in joining us. Just call us now!
How can I book train or Flight to reach and depart from the specified cities? You are most welcome to contact us for arranging Train/Air travel arrangement from your hometown. We will charge no extra service charges for it. Only the net cost of arrangement has to be provided at the time of booking. In case required, please specify at the time of booking itself. Or, take suggestion from us and book from a nearby dealer or yourself.
However, Air/Train tickets are subject to availability and we request you to book as soon as possible to ensure your seats and to get cheapest Air fare.
Thank You Gaurav for making Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra trip a memorable one for my Parents (Goldy Cheema and Harinder Pal Singh Cheema). They can't stopping praising Phurr and the organiser. I'm so happy to see my parents so happy after coming back from the trip. Thank you Gaurav for adding that family touch in the trip. Keep up the good work and best of luck for future.- - Jasleen Arpan Salwan (Delhi)
Phurr travellers have added another set of satisfied clients who had super fun,met some great people who were like minded and on top of that found an amazing person Mr Gaurav who is an informed traveler. The stories which I have heard from my parents in law about the recent trip literally made me feel that Gaurav goes an extra mile to ensure that he was traveling with his own family and took utmost care of people around him. It was a well organized tour and gave us the confidence that our parents will enjoy and at the same time taken care of when it is Gaurav and his team. Kudos! It was all the more surprising to see my father in law talking endless good things and praising Gaurav’s style of keeping the group engaged and made sure they are safe & comfortable. The arrangements were neatly done, well planned & catered to travel styles for elders. I definitely recommend all the kids to be rest assured when there parents are on a trip with Phurr. Look forward for more such trips with you guys!- - Kriti Prateek (Delhi)
Phurr Travel is indeed most professional personal caring travel group. Recently I traveled with them to Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra tour and find their quality, quantity, accuracy and customers delight superb/outstanding . Mr. Gaurav, it's promoter is a nice young man who knows customer's expectations . He understands if a customer is to him out of so many options it got to be given VVIP treatment and he renders. I wish him all the best with my strong recommendations.- - Mahavir Tiwari (Gurgaon)
Phurr travels are very good tour organiser, we appreciate their sincerity and public dealing very much from our hearts. The organiser used to take too much pain for their esteemed customers. In fact Mr Gaurav Kumar is a nice gentleman who is the main architect behind all the tours. They can be contacted for any forthcoming tours. All the best.- - Kamal Kumar Srivastava (Lucknow)
I have an opportunity to go to Ranthambore safari with Phurr travel group it was an amazing experience. Mr. Gaurav Kumar is a great organiser. The itinerary was planned in such a way that we all group travellers were so much excited n enthusiastic that we never realised any hassle. It was at ease especially for my husband . Everything was well organised by Gaurav. Food n Hotels were at par excellence n utmost important was he treated each one of us(all travellers r 50+) as his own parents n family members.i m looking forward for more trips n want to phurr n explore new places with this travel group. Extremely safe for solo woman traveller also Thanks Gaurav ji for such an amazing tour. Last but not least his humbleness n down to earth behaviour is always appreciated- - Reena Vikram (Delhi)
My daughter sponsored a 4 days tour package for me through Phurr - A Travel and Adventure Group for 45+/ Senior citizens to Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra. Phurr Travel organiser Mr. Gaurav Kumar’s interaction with travellers is really good. He listens to every ones needs and problems very patiently and solves them quickly, encouraging the travellers to travel with ease. He provides service of guides at each and every place. Those who find it difficult to walk or climb on the 1st day were found doing these easily from the next day onwards. Thus their confidence level and energy level increases day by day. I have enjoyed sightseeing, seeing tigers from their living place, seeing Palaces and forts and swimming at the heritage resort. The stay and food provided was also very good. I enjoyed the trip very much. I love to travel with Phurr Travel group again as it gives plenty of Phurr. The care of the organiser Mr. Gaurav Kumar and the wonderful everlasting memories of the travel will remain forever in my memory. In my opinion giving a chance to travel with Phurr – A Travel Group to your parents and elders will surely change their minds as the tour stimulates their stamina level and confidence. So I recommend everyone to give a chance and encourage 45+/ Senior citizens to experience a travel through Phurr A Travel Group. ….Hats off to Mr. Gaurav Kumar, the organiser of Phurr a Travel and Adventure Group.- - Remadevi IC (Kerala)
Services of Phurr travels are excellent. Gaurav listens to each problem very patiently and try to solve them at his best. Keep it up!!- - Mrs. Jaspal Kaur Sikka (Delhi)
I would definitely recommend Phurr to people around me. All the credit goes to Mr. Gaurav, the organiser. I’m saying this so confidently because my in laws (Goldy Cheema and Harinder Pal Singh Cheema) recently went on the tour to Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra. They really had a comfortable stay and enjoyed thoroughly. The trip was planned so well especially keeping in mind the age group. Thank you Gaurav for putting so much efforts to make it perfect for your travellers. Keep up the good work and wish you all the best for future.- - Arpan Salwan (Delhi)
Review time! So it started with my mother coming across this page “Phurr” which is a travel group for 45 + people. She wanted to try this as she always wishes to travel and explore places but somehow the timing never matched with our schedule. However what made her more interested was that the trips were very budget friendly (to take that risk of even if it does not go well its fine!). I must say I was very much apprehensive about whether she will enjoy and most importantly if she would be comfortable, would there be someone to help in those small needs when you travel at that age, will there be someone to assist her with the luggage etc during the journey, how will she commute from the station to hotel, what if the hotels and activities mentioned in the itinerary does not match to the actual, etc and etc. Even so I took details of all the hotel reservations and contact numbers before her trip started but none of them was of any use..all thanks to Gaurav! As soon as my mother boarded the train he was in touch with her. Even so he figured out that the train was running late much before even I did. He was there on the station waiting for her and I knew that I can worry less with such a great start. Also my mother was amazed with all the arrangements, the hotels was exactly as mentioned in the itinerary. Also there were so many activities, games involved in between the sight seeings that she had a lot of fun along with the other group members. So much so, that she had no time to even call me or talk to me much during the trip. She mentioned that Gaurav was an awesome travel buddy and ensured each member is having fun always. After this wonderful experience I am insisting my mother to travel more with Phurr. I strongly recommend this travel group. Happy travelling!!- - Yashi Nangalia (Mumbai)
Back from a lovely trip with unknown people. At first I had some apprehensions bcoz I had found this group on Facebook and I had shortlisted it as it was budget friendly. My daughter encouraged me so I took the leap of faith and now I thank god for that!! Gaurav became a friend a travel buddy in couple of hrs...very caring but also at times giving that extra push so that no one miss anything that will be regretted afterwards. He even took care to keep us entertained by playing tambola and antakshari after the day tour when everyone seemed to be engaged in their mobile. Thank you Gaurav for accompanying us on those random shopping plans. I totally enjoyed the trip and looking forward for more info future.- - Sunita Tharad Nangalia (Kolkata)
Copyright © 2021 Phurr. All Rights Reserved.